This recipe is quick, easy, satisfying, and delicious! It will fill you up quickly and is packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Large Handful of Baby Spinach
- 1 Tomato
- 4-5 Tbsp Fresh Mozzarella
The following vinaigrette is an adaptation of a recipe featured in Recipes for Repair.
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Basil
- 1 Tsp Dried Red Pepper
- 1 Tsp Dried Mustard
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
1. Wash vegetables, and cut tomato into slices.
2. Cut fresh mozzarella into bite-size chunks.
3. Combine ingredients for the dressing in a separate bowl, and whisk until the consistency is even.
4. Microwave the dressing for 15-30 seconds or otherwise heat until lukewarm. Do not heat above 117° farenheit, or it will damage the beneficial enzymes in the raw honey.
5. Pour desired amount of dressing over the salad. Store the rest in the fridge in an air-tight container.